The new SOXPro Ankle Support FF, designed in collaboration with Italian champion Fabio Fognini, is the first grip sock designed specifically for racquet sports (Tennis, Padel, Squash). A combination of comfort and perfect performance that allows the athlete to take full body control. An optimal support that, starting from the sole of the foot, promotes total well-being during the entire sporting performance: free to move, jump and change direction on any playing surface.
- MEDICAL DEVICE CLASS 1. Injury prevention thanks to reduced joint stress.
- XCROSS-YARN. Maximum ankle support through multi-material construction and strategic reinforcement straps.
- 360° CUSHION. Total reinforcement of the toe, made of light foam, for shock absorption.
- GRIP:IN. Increased performance, agility and speed thanks to the silicone arrows.
- Increased protection of the heel area and prevention of blisters.
- COMFORT AND STABILITY. Anatomical fit and mix of high quality materials for maximum comfort and stability.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN. Different design on the left and right foot.
Inspired by the Kinetic Chain, a coordinated sequence of activation, mobilization and stabilization of body segments to produce a dynamic activity, we have designed a sock capable of facilitating athletes in all dynamic and complex movements, in terms of injury prevention and improved performance through comfort, stability and precision. The benefits presented, confirmed by studies and scientific tests carried out by independent laboratories, qualify SOXPro Ankle Support FF as a Class 1 Medical Device, like the entire range of socks in the GEARXPro Sports family. The perfect mix between the containment bands and the breathable elastic bands, together with the presence of Grip:IN technology, helps the athlete maintain a correct posture and reduce physical stress due to micro-movements during play.
The total reinforcement of the toe is guaranteed by the presence of a lightweight 360 degree cushion which, in addition to preventing the formation of blisters, ensures maximum comfort by protecting the most sensitive parts of the foot. The absolute novelty, a first for a GEARXPro product, is represented by the innovative use of Cushion microtechnology, extended to the entire toe to better meet the needs of a sport where footwear is more rigid and double, having to resort more frequently to additional reinforcements and a more robust sole.
XCross-Yarn, the part that makes up the entire ankle area, thanks to its multi-material composition and the presence of strategic reinforcement bands, drastically reduces the risk of sprains and stress on the joints. A real support for the athlete’s ankle that allows a considerable reduction of the muscular load and an optimisation of the energy expenditure during the entire duration of the activity: the aim is to shorten as much as possible the recovery time between races.
The structure of the SOXPro Ankle Support FF is characterised by the presence of non-slip arrow-shaped pads that allow an increase in agility and speed performance. Thanks to the reduced slippage between foot and shoe, there is less need for the central nervous system to activate motor units. In addition, the Grip:IN action on the heel prevents blisters caused by the sock slipping on damp skin.
In order to preserve the quality and prolong the life of SOXPro Ankle Support FF socks, we recommend to:
- Wash them in cold water by hand or maximum 30° in the machine;
- Wash SOXPro socks inside out to maintain the action of the GRIP:IN silicone arrows;
- Do not use bleach;
- Dry in open air only;
- Do not expose to heat.